9 Cosmetic Solutions Available for an Imperfect Smile
- Posted on: Aug 15 2019
At Sullivan Dental Center, patients in the area of St. Francisville, LA have a myriad of options available to them for enhancing their smile. When imperfections occur, it may be time to work with a cosmetic team of professionals to find out how the smile can be transformed. Drs. Frank Sullivan, Clay Couvillon, and Candice Sullivan provide quality solutions such as these below:
- Dental crowns – crowns are common in dentistry for improving appearance of a natural tooth and offering an extra layer of protection. These restorations are made from porcelain and match the existing smile.
- Dental bonding – composite resin is a popular choice for patients who need to cover imperfections near the front of the smile. This option is best suited for patients who have gapped, chipped, or broken teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – covering the anterior teeth with porcelain veneers can quickly and dramatically change the appearance of the smile. These ceramic facings are great for addressing any imperfections of the front teeth that may impact the look of the smile.
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile can be achieved with the help of our dental team. With professional whitening solutions, patients can brighten their smile up to eight shades whiter with the team of Sullivan Dental Center.
- Dental bridges – replacing teeth within the dental arch can be achieved with permanent restorations such as dental bridges, which use the adjacent teeth as anchors for this single-piece repair.
- Dental implants – implants are the most desirable option for patients who are missing teeth. These titanium posts are planted into the bone during oral surgery and provide a proper foundation for other restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Orthodontics – straightening the teeth with orthodontics can address misalignment dental arches and poorly aligned bites. Treatment can be done in the dental office instead of requiring a referral for a specialist.
- Dentures – partial and full dentures are available at our practice to replace one or more teeth with a removable restoration.
- Botox injections – don’t forget about treatment of those unwanted smile lines and nasolabial folds! With Botox injections, patients can also address facial concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and folds that are impacting their overall appearance.
Are you interested in cosmetic treatments for the smile?
Transform your smile today by calling the team at Sullivan Dental Center at (225) 635-4422. We encourage patients to book an appointment and consult with one of our dentists to learn about these aesthetic solutions for an imperfect smile!
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry