Dr. Clay Couvillon
Dentist in St. Francisville, LA
Dr. Clay Couvillon was born and raised in Marksville, Louisiana before moving to Monroe where he proudly graduated from Neville High in 1993. He obtained his degree in Microbiology at Louisiana State University in 1997. Dr. Couvillon then began his studies of the dental sciences and graduated from LSU School of Dentistry in 2004. Since graduation, Dr. Couvillon remains focused in reshaping the traditional dental model in order to provide a high level of trust, respect, and quality for individuals that value their health. His education and expertise is directed towards helping patients achieve overall wellness through optimal oral health through raising awareness in what he terms the “systemic-oral” link.
Dr. Couvillon helps his patients in the St. Francisville area by offering services such as precision fit dentures, dental oncology, and fillings. He hopes to give individuals a better understanding of how one’s oral health can give great insight into their overall susceptibility to chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, endocrine disorders, and cancer.
Dr. Couvillon Is A Member of the Following associations:
- Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Member of American Academy of Oral Medicine
- Member of Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer
- Accredited member in Louisiana of the SMART protocol (safe mercury amalgam removal technique)
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Oncology
- Completed 4 core curriculum in Neuromuscular Dentistry at LVI
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Louisiana Dental Association
- Invisalign Certified
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Attended Maxi Course for Implant Dentistry in Atlanta Georgia with over 300 hours of certification in placing implants
- Biomimetic Dentistry for Advanced Bonding Applications
- Certified for Oral Conscious Sedation
- Certified in ALS (Advanced Life Support)
- Donates his time and services to Healing Hands Project with the Healing Place Church in St. Francisville, Louisiana
Dr. Couvillon Talks About Dental Oncology
As an oncology focused dentist, Dr. Clay Couvillon and his team have firsthand knowledge of the emotions and questions that result from a cancer diagnosis. Watch the video below to learn more.
“Dr. Couvillon is a great oncology dentist. He truly listens and understands any problem with your teeth and mouth! His staff are caring and supportive. I highly recommend him and his staff!!” – Kathy
Schedule a Dental Consultation with Dr. Couvillon
If you are looking for a dentist in the St. Francisville area, contact Sullivan Dental today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Clay Couvillon. Our practice can be reached at (225) 635-4422. We look forward to speaking with you!