Just as with wrinkles, your lifestyle, your environment and your natural aging process all contribute to the development of age spots, uneven skin tones and unwanted skin pigmentation. But, just as with wrinkles, we also have treatments that can help. Talk with our medical aestheticians about the services we offer at our SKIN medical spa & laser treatment center at Sullivan Dental Center. Call our office at 225-635-4422 for more information and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Frank Sullivan.
Laser Skin Treatments
These minimally invasive, non-surgical cosmetic treatments heat the collagen in your skin, triggering collagen production and giving you a more youthful appearance.
Chemical peels work by peeling away the top layer of skin, triggering the healing process and causing new skin cells to form. You can learn more about chemical peels here. We offer:
- Sensi Peel improves skin conditions, including rosacea
- Ultra Peel improves aging skin and adult acne.
- MD Peel works at a medium depth to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone reduces breakouts and pigmentation.
Facials are used to target a number of specific skin problems and range from “relaxation” facials to medical facials. Facials can be treated as stand-alone treatments, or they can be used in combination with a number of other cosmetic services we offer to help you reach your aesthetic goals. You may notice some slight redness following your facial, but this will dissipate shortly after the treatment.
- 60 Minutes
- Completely customizable to your skin type.
- Includes massage of hand and arm, neck and shoulder, or scalp
- Optional Microdermabrasion
- 45 Minutes
- Designed to address acne-prone skin for teens 17 years of age & under.
- Includes extractions
- 45 Minutes
- For minor to major breakouts on your full back.
- Includes hot steam, light massage, removal of blemishes, deep cleaning and a therapeutic masque.
You can also care for your skin at home, and our medical aestheticians will talk with you about how you can personalize your skin care routine.
- GlowBiotics Probiotic Skin Care Line